My kids love anything that can be made into miniature. So when we had some leftover cauliflower from dinner the night before, I knew just what to do with it! These Cheesy Meatloaf and Mashed Cauliflower Cups were a hit with the whole family!
This recipe is very simple to make, I promise! Line muffin tin cups with parchment paper, fill with meatloaf mixture, add mashed cauliflower and top with cheese. Bake in the oven until heated through and cheese is melted. Perfect for the kids or fun for a potluck or appetizer party!
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 pkg meatloaf spice mix
- 1 head of cauliflower, cooked
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Line muffin tins with parchment paper.
- Combine ground beef and meatloaf spice mix.
- Divide mixture into muffin tin, filling each half full.
- Mash cauliflower with butter and salt and pepper.
- Place an ice cream scoop full of cauliflower on top of the meat mixture in the muffin tin.
- Top with a sprinkle of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins or until heated through.