Our family loves fridge cookies and this All Natural Fridge Cookie recipe has been just as well liked as the original! I have taken our traditional fridge cookie recipe and substituted honey and coconut oil to make it healthier with less refined sugar and butter.
This no-bake recipe makes a ton of cookies that can easily be stored in the fridge or freezer. We pack these for long road trips too, they make the perfect energy bite.
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cup steel cut oats
- In a medium pot combine honey, cocoa and oil.
- Heat and stir until mixed well.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Drop spoonfuls onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
With only six ingredients and no oven required these are super easy to make! Our little guys love helping to create fridge cookies and are quick to pull the stool up to the counter to drop spoonfuls onto our parchment paper lined cookie sheets.