Camp cooking essentials:
- Menu planning for camping is something that I always do to stay organized. Grab this free Meal Planner Printable to get started on your next trip.
- A Pie Iron Camp Cooker (aff link) makes cooking over the open fire super easy. Check out these 20+ Pie Iron Recipe Ideas for tons of camp cooker inspiration! Or visit my how to use a pie iron post for tips.
- Foil Pie Plates make tinfoil packet meals even easier with the sturdy base that they provide.
- These Grilling Bags that I recently found are amazing! Simply add all of your ingredients to the bag at home then throw it on the campfire or grill when camping in the great outdoors. Avoid the grill bags with plastic windows, they melt.
- 391 g Pkg Pillsbury Pizza Crust Dough
- 340 g Pkg Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 250 g Pkg Sliced Pepperoni
- 7.5 oz Pizza Sauce
Unroll the pizza dough and divide into four rectangles.
Spray the inside of the camp cooker with non-stick spray.
Lay half of the dough onto one side of the camp cooker and fill with pizza toppings.
Fold the other half of the dough over the toppings and close the cooker.
Cook over the fire for 5-10 minutes depending on how hot the fire is.
Check the outside of the pizza to be sure that the dough is browning and be sure to rotate the camp cooker as you cook the pizza.
Pop the pizza out of the cooker and enjoy!