This recipe is actually a spin off of one of our favorite holiday appetizers Four Ingredient Baked Spinach Dip.
- 1 cup (250ml) sour cream
- 250g cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped, frozen spinach (drained)
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a container that can easily be packed to take camping.
- Create a tin foil packet by layering two pieces of aluminum foil and placing the dip mixture in the center.
- Roll up the ends of the foil and bake in the campfire (near the hot coals but not in the fire) for 20-25 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
- Carefully unwrap the packet and serve with bread for dipping.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271 Total Fat: 25g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 72mg Sodium: 335mg Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Protein: 8g