How to plant annuals:
- Start by emptying all of your pots.
- Next fill the pots with a layer of rocks at the bottom (about 1″) and potting soil.
- Purchase a selection of annuals to fill the pots.
Drought tolerant annuals:
Tips for roots:
- Now take all of the flowers out of their containers and place them in each pot, making sure you have an assortment of varieties in each one.
- Then plant them at least 1 inch from the top of the pot, gently pressing in the potting soil around each plant.
- Finally give all of the flowers a good watering.