Materials for this project (affiliate links):
- Three sheets of 8.5 x 11 black paper
- One roll of black electrical tape
- Printable template
- Begin by printing the free Jack Skellington Door Template. Cut out the shapes and trace them onto black card stock. Cut out the black features.
- Use the black electrical tape to fasten the eyes and nose to the door.
- Next create a mouth shape using the black electrical tape.
- Finally, layer different lengths of tape to widen the mouth. Use small strips of tape to complete the smile.
Looking for more Halloween ideas? Check out a few of our favorites…