This post contains affiliate links. I may get a small commission from items that you purchase through my links. Thanks!
Oh my gosh you guys!! I could not wait to share these Keto T-shirt Ideas with you. We have a really supportive and active ketogenic community here in the Okanagan. So when someone suggested in our Facebook group that we should make our own Keto T-shirts I was on it!! I love graphic Ts, especially ones that declare how I’m feeling… which is very clearly in love with Keto. Today I am sharing a few of the Keto designs that I whipped up and created.
The hard part was narrowing down the choices to only a few designs. There are so many fun slogans and sayings around Keto. Just Google “keto t-shirt” and you will totally see what I mean! I selected a few that spoke to me and made a bunch of cut files to share with y’all.
How to Create a T-shirt Using Iron On Vinyl:
- Upload the image you want to cut to the Silhouette Studio software.
- Use the software to enlarge, edit and flip the image. Images that are going to be printed onto heat transfer vinyl (HTV) must be flipped so that the text can be cut and ironed onto the t-shirt facing the correct way.
- Cut the image out of HTV using the Silhouette Cameo (or similar cutting machine).
- Weed the excess vinyl from the image using the Silhouette weeding tool.
- Place the image onto the t-shirt with the sticky carrier sheet facing down. Double check that your image is facing the right way.
- Cover the carrier sheet with a large piece of parchment paper or cotton cloth.
- Press with an iron (I use this Iron from Black & Decker), set to high heat with zero steam, for 15 – 30 seconds. Move the iron around the image applying firm pressure until it is set.
- Peel the carrier sheet off and you’re all done!
Feel free to drop any questions that you may have in the comment section below. I would love to see your Keto T-shirts so if you make one, please share!