Guys!! I am so excited to share todays recipe with you! It is one of my absolute favorites and the boys love it too. Be sure to print, pin and test out this Keto Taco Bake yourself. I’m sure that you’ll love it as much as we do!
This Keto Taco Bake is perfect for anyone who may be following a low carb or ketogenic lifestyle. It’s also great for anyone who has a diet that is gluten and sugar free. It’s also delicious so the entire family should enjoy savouring this dish!
We love to pair this recipe with traditional taco toppings! After baking I will serve this with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, grated cheese, sliced pickles, homemade salsa and sour cream. SO GOOD!!
In a frying pan, cook turkey.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is opaque.
Place meat mixture into the bottom of a medium baking dish.
In a medium bowl mix eggs, cream and spices.
Pour overtop of meat mixture.
Top with shredded cheese.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350.
Cook meat and onion. Place in a medium baking dish.
Top with egg mixture and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 1 pound ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 100g onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¾ cup shredded tex mex cheese
- In a frying pan, cook turkey.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is opaque.
- Place meat mixture into the bottom of a medium baking dish.
- In a medium bowl mix eggs, cream and spices.
- Pour overtop of meat mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
If you like things hot and spicy you can add a few dashes of Franks Red Hot Sauce to the egg mixture before baking for an extra kick. Serve with a side salad and taco fixings!