Hey guys!! I have a super yummy treat for you today! Have you heard of these Mars Bars Squares?! They are AH-mazing I tell ya! A huge hit with my kids and friends a-like. And they are so easy to make… seriously, you are going to ask yourself, where have these been all of my life?!
I brought these to our PAC meeting last week and they disappeared within seconds! All of the moms asked for the recipe and I was happy to oblige. My favorite recipes are ones that are super simple and quick to make and this one fits the bill! Keep these four ingredients in the pantry and you will always have a go-to square to make and bring to your next event or function! Mars Bars, butter, Rice Krispies and semi sweet chocolate… that’s it!
- 4 Mars Bars
- ½ cup butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 8 oz semi sweet Bakers chocolate
- In a medium sauce pan melt Mars Bars and butter on low until well combined.
- Remove from heat and gradually add Rice Krispies until coated in Mars Bar mixture.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick cooking spray and spread the Rice Krispie mixture into the dish.
- Melt the Bakers chocolate in the microwave and spread overtop of the mixture in the baking dish.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting into squares
I can easily see these Mars Bars Squares becoming a family favorite. Especially with how quickly they can be whipped up, perfect for a last minute treat! Do you have a square recipe that is a must have? One that all of your family and friends ask for again and again? I would love to hear all about it! Please share..