- 4 chicken breasts (1 lb), cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (125ml) butter chicken sauce
- 10 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- Place all ingredients into a tinfoil packet.
- Cook on grill or campfire over medium heat for 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 114mg Sodium: 266mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 42g
Cook on grill or campfire over medium heat for 25-30 minutes. This can be served alone, with rice or a side salad. I love using foil packets to create “one pot” style meals while camping. It really simplifies meal planning, preparation and clean up while in the great outdoors!