How to make these white trash bars:
Don’t they look amazing?!? They taste even better.
- 255 g box of Ritz crackers
- 270 g bag of Skor bits
- 300 ml can of sweetened condensed milk
- 450 g container of french vanilla icing
- Crush up the Ritz crackers and pour into a medium bowl.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over top and mix in the bag of Skor bits.
- Place the mixture into an 8x8" (or 7x11") pan and press down.
- Put into the oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the edges start to bubble and caramelize.
- Allow to cool completely then slather on the icing and cut into bars.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 268 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 8mg Sodium: 223mg Carbohydrates: 41g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 31g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g